Tally Ho! Promotions has this thing set up with some of their fave bands near and around Glasgow Scotland, and seems like it’s going to be ‘dope x 2’.
- DUDS – Tally Ho Promotions favourites return to Leeds
- KAPUTT (Glasgow) featuring members of Spinning Coin, Breakfast Muff, Chrissy Barnacle, Rapid Tan, Hairband, The Yawns, The Bellybuttons, basically every good band in Glasgow. They play weird and restless music that’s as pop as it is surreal.
- The Plan – The Plan play wiry post-punk informed by The Fall and The Raincoats. DO NOT MISS.
- Saturday, May 19 at 7 PM – 11 PM
- Wharf Chambers (Ground Floor, 23 – 25 Wharf Street, LS2 7EQ Leeds)
Oh and Hayley’s (Tally Ho! Promotions) birthday is on that date too. Say hi and celebrate together! Because you like indie bands, and Hayley likes indie band – it’s a match made in promotion heaven.
FYI. From midnight there will be a Floodlands club night organised by FEHM – they play post-punk/goth/synth/new wave.
Tickets £7 and available from SEE