‘Agree’ appears on Music For The Long Emergency, the forthcoming collaborative album between POLIÇA and stargaze out February 16 via Transgressive Records and Totally Gross National Product.
Minneapolis-based electronic quintet POLIÇA and European orchestral collective s t a r g a z e will release their debut collaborative album Music For The Long Emergency on February 16th.
Today they share the stunning visuals for the second single from the record, “Agree,” which depict the journey of two outlaws and culminate in an event that cements their fates into an eternal love.
“There seemed to be a push and pull in the lyrics, which inspired the idea of a dangerous relationship like the one of the outlaws.”
“It’s about those contradictions in life,” Leaneagh says. “How you can be going through tragedy, never-ending wars, but you still also are dealing with human relationships and love and romantic troubles.”
Beautiful video. Beautiful song.
Look for their tour dates.
Music For The Long Emergency out February 16th, 2018.
- 2/15 – North Adams, MA @ MASS MoCA
- 2/17 – New York, NY @ Symphony Space at Peter Jay Sharp Theatre
- 2/18 – Portsmouth, NH @ 3S Artspace *
- 2/19 – Boston, MA @ Brighton Music Hall *
- 2/21 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
- 2/22 – Chicago, IL @ Thalia Hall
- 2/23 – Cincinnati, OH @ Contemporary Arts Center
- 2/27 – London, UK @ Oval Space
- 3/1 – Rotterdam, NL @ Cross-Linx Festival
- 3/2 – Amsterdam, NL @ Cross-Linx Festival
- 3/3 – Eindhoven, NL @ Cross-Linx Festival
- 3/4 – Enschede, NL @ Cross-Linx Festival
* solo POLIÇA show