Democrat mayor Ed Murray of Seattle resigned on Tuesday September 12th for alleged sex abuse allegations. This would be a total of five accusations he will face. There has been only one filed lawsuite (by Delvonn Heckard), however, he’s withdrawn the suite in 2017.
Murray’s been the mayor of Seattle since 2013.
Lloyd Anderson (Kiro 7)
– 52 yrs
– Navarre, Florida
– A retired restaurant worker and a registered sex offender
Delvonn Heckard (Kiro 7)
– 46 yrs
– A college student and recovering addict who lives in Kent.
– He also filed and withdrew a civil lawsuit against Murray in 2017
– Filed a tort claim against the city of Seattle in July 2017
Maurice Jones (Seattle Times)
– 44 yrs
– Is in King County Jail on drug charges
Joseph Dyer (Seattle Times)
– 54 yrs
– dialysis technician and a nursing student
Mayor Murray’s tenure ends 5pm Wednesday, September 13.