Women (Saoirse Ronan, Cecily Strong, Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant, Leslie Jones, Melissa Villaseñor) address the ongoing sexual harassment allegations (NBC / SNL).
In the past several months, the powerful wave of the #metoo anti-sexual harassment campaign weeded out recent and not-so-recent acts of leveraging power over women and men. The wave of accusations came from the entertainment industry and from the halls of power in Congress.
There have been so far (of notable celebs and power brokers), near 200 allegations against (majority) men in seats of power – whether be in corporate settings or in the highest seats of U.S. politics.
- Harvey Weinstein (film producer)
- Roy Moore (candidate for U.S. senate / Alabama)
- Ben Affleck (film star)
- Kevin Spacey (film star)
- George H.W. Bush (former President of U.S.)
- Roy Price (former head of Amazon movie studio)
- Mark Halperin (political pundit)
- Michael Oreskes (former NPR editor)
- David Blaine (magician)
- Louis C.K. (comedian)
- Jeff Clemens (U.S. senator)
- John Conyers (U.S. House representative)
- Al Franken (U.S. senator)
- Dustin Hoffman (film star)
- Donald Trump (President of U.S.)
- James Woods (film star)
- Jann Wenner (Rolling Stone magazine founder)
- Ruben Kihuen (U.S. House representative)